I basically transferred all the animated frames from illustrator to flash by drag and drop every single one into the timeline before sorting them in order afterwards, I spent a few minutes testing how smooth the outcome would be until I'm satisfied of how I want it to be then I simply exported the image as a gif file.                                                                                                                                                       Also lot more in progress coming soon...so stay tune~ A piece of my mind ... enjoy :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment