Like the title says I accumulate some glimpse of images occur that I envision during the day and that these images shown represents my thoughts and some idea of what the characters is going to be acting in my animation in addition what fascinates me as an animator, is each poses has a unique prospective of tricking the camera in many ways to portray characters looking at from a certain direction or the characters' emotions convey in a story which makes camera work just as important as the characters communicate in the animation itself which lead me to think differently during my post production. Had it not been for watching countless anime episodes, allot of time spent researching on female in motion and taking this subject under my wings to realize and awaken my senses to what extend I believe how my animation should turn out eventually.

As far as poses are concern, it is up to each artist on how they manipulate exaggeration in their animation as every single artist has a certain style or approach when doing so in their production. Mine in particular I can easily relate to Japanese anime and Disney cartoons in general as there is always some facial expressions or body language during a episode or movie that had me laughing and some epic moments too. Only time will tell, if my female character poses seems too exotic or ecchi for the viewers then that is fine by me as I intent to keep it pg with no form of adult nudity in any way, in my animation.                                                                                 










0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment