Something that has been bothering me since I started this documentary project personally for me it was the fact that every place I look up had there own insecurities about not letting anyone film and it's only a few are willing to let you film inside. I wanted to make this documentary film not only about self discovering my own culture but also show the things which I lack and share with like minded individuals who may had the same experience at the same time it's a learning growth as the more I got into it, the more bizarre it got at the same time learning something from meeting those people. Staffs can only try to reason with us as that is their only way because they can't physically remove us by law unless otherwise stated by officials. It's in my nature to see this documentary film production through to the end.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment