This eventful trip all started off meeting up with Paul outside Waterloo station and then we made our way towards what meant to be meeting up with a group of British Chinese people up in South bank centre nearby ping pong restaurant, I met Amy and a few friends I recognize from a previous event to play mahjong, back to the point I came unprepared as my camera is too lame that requires a dvd record-able plus so I got side track to my objective and if that didn't made things any worse I would've e-mailed the company that I wanted to film on that very day, lucky the security guard women outside let us off as she stated on a sunday they weren't doing any business. the day escalated to almost having my plans foiled but I had a comrade and lucky met these two genuinely nice girls chatting away and so I invited them to particapte in my documentary film project and get to know them spent eventually spent midnight in the Feng sushi restaurant until 9pm.  


Further researching into Chinese events that most likely take place within London. I stumbled across this wonderful event that allow me to carefully chose which to attend and what would be suitable for my Documentary film project. 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment