Lately I have been feeling quite unwell as the days passes by.  I manage to do nearly all of the character animation required at the beginning and middle scenes and carry on doing some fixes here and there. I have a strong desire to see this through to the end as it will be one tedious, frustrating project that might just well be 5 mins with all that I have in mind.  Once all the character animations as well as the concrete backgrounds has been completed in pencil, i'll then use the live trace option feature in adobe illustrator to help me with the workload in addition, it makes the process much easier and quicker for me so I can focus adding color and shading to the characters rather than outlining them with the pen tool one by one, if that was the case, I'll fall behind schedule. I'll continue fulfill the gaps and use my imagination to see how I tell the story to the audience in my animation as unique and interesting as possible.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment