A little insight into what my two main characters are going to wear as fashion defines their personality and overall where the characters are in a particular scene. what you see on your left we have Nami Chan's fashion appearance which shows a her wearing a hood covering her head, a short strip skirt attach with a belt buckle hanging off along with a long sleeve jumper including inside a sleeveless vest.     I did not thought of adding stocking before but I might add it in later or may leave as it is. For Saito visual appearance I had made him wear a headphone, sleeveless hood outfit in conjunction with a baggy trouser to suit his lay back attitude. But as time passes on I decide to keep those costume designs temporary ideas as I might change my mind later on or not. I initially want both my characters wearing some type of sports wear in my animation production.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment