The following poses here are just one of many frames taken from my animatic. The above pose is inspired by kingdom hearts opening where Sora was seen fading away in a dream while he fell down from the skies and into the bottom of the ocean. it prove to be quite difficult to draw a pose in mind as I'm one that is picky when it comes down to the post production. The next drawing on the left didn't take to long as I emphasise how the characters are going to react when the flying fish launches itself out from the surface of the open deep blue sea. In this animation I always keep in mind the exaggerations and gestures as those elements are key essentials that play a huge role in terms of keeping the audience wanting to see more and more importantly intrigue about the story. There will be more character animation that goes into Nami then Saito as she has to deal with more scenes required then Saito but I'll put as much effort into both characters however I want to portray them towards in my animation and especially the viewers out there watching it. Everyday I always try to find some sort of unique perspective for Nami in terms of swimming in motion to make use of as I slowly but surely put all the missing pieces in my animation together to make sure its crystal clear.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment