As of late I have been e-mailing, ringing up people back and forth on a occasional basis to discuss about my documentary film project and I'm gradually getting the agreement across some of those Chinese institution that is willing to help and be involved but here another message that they don't seem to comprehend is that I don't want to take up their course as I did my research and I came across a list of Chinese courses within London, are expensive but, I look at one which seems convenient and reasonable to me at a really cheap price as I spoke to her by phone but I have yet to meet her in person. http://courses.vivastreet.co.uk/language+london-se1/chinese-mandarin-class-/48438700 her details amongst the list. so now I got a few options to choose from the contacts that I call up and they agree to discuss the topic even further in person.  I found her information through this list: http://www.emagister.co.uk/chinese_courses-et29_9.htm
If possible I like to avoid paying at all cost because I rather not pay for such a course at this time but it bugs me to think of a solution in my current situation that i'm in and to foresee a light at the end of the tunnel.


3 types of how documentary are made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEP_CugxZCI
I decided before Christmas that I'm going to do a participatory type documentary film and this video reassured me of my decision as I want to create one that is appealing and not doll from the feedback I had in uni workshop before the holidays were set in stone.

life as a mixed race child documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0302-Ld5KA
I was browsing on youtube looking for 'in search for identity documentary and other videos that might inspire me to develop my documentary in the process and I came across this video by Garolenmedia which made me realized one thing or more about how I'm going to approach my work and where I was going with it.

December had taken it's toll on me ever since I got deep into researching as I  fight against the time as the days passes by but I'm no doubt getting somewhere with my project.  


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment