I recently went to attend a meeting with the head teacher as well as the admin at the Chinese international studies institution located ridgmount street, London WC1E 7AH. As I discuss briefly my project in the interview it started off pretty well with me saying my part as I got into asking about if, by chance that I can take a free class as the more I got into it the more mess up it got as they gave me a full explanation of their beginner class price tag and omg they expected me to participate in their course which I had to decline but on the other hand, the good news was that the head teacher said he can ask one of his bbc students to be in my documentary film and to top it off he even offer to introduce me to a chairman who has experience in doing documentary film based on BBCs in the uk and furthermore the conversation got interesting from that point onward but what really put me off was the price tag on the beginner course coming roughly near £1000 so it was either still negotiate with them to my terms or look elsewhere. I'm still looking for a crew member who is willing to help me on the project if they are free from work...  







0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment