I did these character designs a month ago, and I thought it'll be cool to share with anyone. This Japanese art style which is inspired by the likes of the incredible and  hatsune miku because of those characters slim body illustrates a simplistic overall look when compared to other characters in Japanese anime. I thought it will be nice to animate a human character for a change since I didn't do any in my previous animation that had featured full figure characters in them to begin with as I only experiment with animating chibi forms and animal characters.The reason why I drew this character completely nude is due to being unsure about the character fashion first hand, hence that why I started out leaving the character completely nude. However I chosen two fashion design that I'm comfortable with as well as suitable for the audience to see.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment